From 06/02/2021 to 07/01/2021
- 08:01 PM Feature #9 (In Progress): make page settings easily and conveniently editable in popup
- 12:10 PM Feature #9 (Rejected): make page settings easily and conveniently editable in popup
- 06:15 PM Feature #40 (Closed): Move documentation to wiki
- Documentation is currently on https://koszko.org/browser-extension-doc.html and https://git.koszko.org/browser-extens...
- 05:12 PM Revision 008efedd (haketilo): Employ issue tracker
- 04:52 PM Bug #39: Redmine is unbelievably slow. do sth about it
- Seems to have been due to matrix-synapse I left running on the VPS eating all the RAM and swap... Let's let redmine o...
- 04:50 PM Bug #39 (In Progress): Redmine is unbelievably slow. do sth about it
- 04:50 PM Bug #39 (Feedback): Redmine is unbelievably slow. do sth about it
- 04:07 PM Bug #39 (Closed): Redmine is unbelievably slow. do sth about it
- 01:52 PM Feature #38 (New): Add support to also inject css files to pages
- 01:51 PM Feature #37 (Closed): prepare some website fixes usable with this extension
- Hachette's goal (not the only one) is to enable fixing of nonfree-js-encumbered sites and sharing the fixes. However,...
- 01:11 PM Feature #36 (Closed): prepare application for NLnet fund
- Current efforts are on [[NLNet_application_for_UOI_Call_August_2021]].
- 01:07 PM Feature #34 (Closed): improve CSP injection blocking
- There are some possible pathological cases like `<script>` before `<head>`. We should make sure CSP `<meta>` tag we i...
- 01:05 PM Feature #33 (New): Add more possibilities of page URL matching
- Also support patterns for matching URLs by explicit ports, query parameters and maybe even POST request parameters.
- 01:02 PM Feature #32 (New): Process HTML files in data: URLs instead of just blocking them
- Content scripts are said not to get loaded to pages opened from data: URLs. We're currently blocking data: page links...
- 12:58 PM Feature #31 (Closed): add an option to disable script blocking globally
- Some people might be less interested in swfreedom and more in potential features offered by our platform.
- 12:57 PM Feature #30 (Closed): Rename the extension and find some good icon 🪓
- In addition to the extension itself, the documentation (https://hachettebugs.koszko.org/projects/hachette/wiki) will ...
- 12:55 PM Feature #29 (Closed): validate settings data on import
- Settings data is imported and exported as json. Invalid JSON schema can currently cause import operation to throw an ...
- 12:54 PM Feature #28 (Closed): split options_main.js into several smaller files
- This file is betting bigger and bigger...
- 12:53 PM Feature #27 (Rejected): make extension's all html files proper XHTML
- 12:53 PM Feature #26 (Closed): besides blocking scripts through csp, also block connections that needlessly fetch those scripts
- 12:52 PM Feature #25 (Closed): stop always using the same script nonce on given https(s) site
- Other protocols are of no interest since they're not supported by WebRequest API. For HTTP(s), we could make things m...
- 12:48 PM Feature #24 (Closed): validate data entered in settings
- Right now it is possible to add a bag to itself and do other weird things...
- 12:48 PM Feature #23 (Closed): also implement support for whitelisting of non-https urls
- The method of policy smuggling through URL is already defined. What is needed is to perform a reload to a URL contain...
- 12:45 PM Feature #22 (Closed): supplement the build script with a makefile, also produce zipped artifacts
- Right now building is performed with `build.sh mozilla` or `build.sh chromium`. These produce directories with built ...
- 12:42 PM Feature #21 (New): rearrange files in extension
- Currently, scripts are split between _background_, _content_, _common_ and _html_ directories. The idea was to arrang...
- 12:39 PM Feature #20 (In Progress): block prefetch
- Page can tell the browser to prefetch certain resources (such as scripts) even before they are used. If a script is n...
- 12:37 PM Feature #19 (New): check if prerendering has to be blocked
- Modern "Web" added feature to allow page to specify other pages to be prerendered before they are opened in the brows...
- 12:33 PM Feature #18 (Rejected): make it possible to inject scripts to arbitrary places in DOM
- This might turn out not to be needed. Practice will show. For now - scripts are being injected at the end of <body> a...
- 12:32 PM Feature #17 (Closed): enable the extension to automatically fetch script substitutes from the repo
- Of course, we need the repo itself first.
- 12:31 PM Feature #16 (Closed): create a repository to host scripts
- This is a broad topic and will ultimately be a separate project on this tracker.
- 12:30 PM Feature #15 (Closed): make sure page's own csp in <head> doesn't block our scripts
- Currently we inject scripts by creating a <script> tag and adding it at the end of <body>. We remove page's own csp H...
- 12:28 PM Feature #14 (In Progress): test with more browser forks (Abrowser, newest Parabola IceWeasel, LibreWolf)
- Currently used are:
* IceCat 60 (+ selenium)
* Ungoogled Chromium 90
* Parabola Iceweasel 75 (+ sele...
- 12:26 PM Feature #13 (Closed): find some way not to require each chrome user to modify manifest.json
- Smuggling page's policy setting to content scripts without use of asynchronous APIs like messages system doesn't seem...
- 12:15 PM Feature #12 (Rejected): make script bag components re-orderable
- Implement drag&drop functionality to re-order bag components in settings page.
- 12:13 PM Feature #11 (Closed): add some nice styling to settings page
- Edit _html/options.html_, maybe extract styles into a separate .css file.
- 12:12 PM Feature #10 (New): show iframes settings in popup
- In popup make it possible to view both main frame page's settings and settings for pages that currently happen to liv...
- 12:03 PM Feature #8 (Closed): add some good, sane error handling
- Storage accesses might sometimes fail (for example due to all available storage space being used up) and we could inf...
- We want to be able to save sites' scripts for local serving and editing and we want sites to work properly with such ...
- 11:41 AM Feature #6 (New): [Roadmap 34] make it possible to automatically download page's served scripts and save them
- Of course, running the same nonfree scripts but served locally would not be a significant improvement. This feature w...
- 11:35 AM Feature #5 (Closed): optimize url querying
- Scripts are injected to pages with URLs matching specified patterns, like _https://**.example.com/something/*_. Curre...
- 11:25 AM Feature #4 (Rejected): make it possible to cache remote scripts
- When a script to inject is not stored locally but rather referenced by a URL, it gets downloaded every time it is nee...
- 10:50 AM Feature #3 (Rejected): make it possible to provide backup urls for remote scripts
- When defining a script to inject to pages, it is possible to provide a URL to download it from instead of the actual ...
- 10:41 AM Feature #2 (Rejected): allow specifying whether a script occurring mutiple times should be included multiple times or once
- It extension's settings page it is possible to make "script bags" and add scripts to them. A bag can also be added to...
- 10:27 AM Feature #1 (Rejected): parallelize fetching of remote scripts
- Besides scripts keps in extension's storage, it is also possible to define an injectable script using URL from which ...
- 04:39 PM Revision 12fd4fc3 (haketilo): fix whitelisting under Firefox
- 02:18 PM Revision c49e3750 (haketilo): remove trailing whitespace
- 02:13 PM Revision cd5272ac (haketilo): refactor 3 miscellaneous fnctionalities to a their single own file
- 12:28 PM Revision 261548ff (haketilo): emply an sh-based build system; make some changes to blocking
- 02:00 AM Revision 83a8d263 (haketilo): Index two new files intended for the previous commit.
- 02:00 AM Revision edbbe400 (haketilo): License script-blocking techniques from NoScript in machine-readable format.
- 01:58 PM Revision 4939e3a9 (haketilo): make it clear "A" license contains text from BSD license with its own copyright
- 11:48 AM Revision b93f26bf (haketilo): gather all copyright info in 'copyright' file
- 03:38 AM Revision c744eb0e (haketilo): Fix storage initialization on Icecat 60
- This patch fixes storage initialization on Gecko browsers by switching from
using a background page to using a list o...
- 11:46 AM Revision 7c44b46e (haketilo): remove unused source files
- 11:45 AM Revision 9fead3a3 (haketilo): update Asshole license text
- 11:45 AM Revision 7ee7889a (haketilo): when possible inject CSP as http(s) header using webRequest instead of adding a <meta> tag
Also available in: Atom