From 10/29/2021 to 11/27/2021
- 01:53 PM Feature #22: supplement the build script with a makefile, also produce zipped artifacts
- koszko wrote:
> ### EDIT2
> For now I just merged `build-sys`. I'll also merge the `build.sh` -> `build.sh` + `lib_...
- 01:52 PM Feature #97 (In Progress): Make tests system parametrizable through configure script
- We should be able to pass at least the following to the `configure` script:
* name of `pytest` executable
* name of...
- 01:51 PM Feature #66: Write tests
- `unshare` doesn't seem to work when in chroot and I currently run tests agains a browser I have installed inside a ch...
- 01:20 PM Feature #44 (Closed): Load in default settings using the build system
- 01:15 PM Revision 5b2a7a61 (hachette): add Selenium- and Python-based test system
- 10:45 AM Feature #69: Facilitate bundling HTML/XML/JSON and other data with a fix
- To facilitate bypassing CORS we'd like to implement something like GreaseMonkey's GM_xmlhttpRequest (mentioned [here]...
- 10:37 AM Feature #45: Add a universal wildcard for URLs
- This is paradoxally a complex issue. We currently have different ways of handling pages that are to
1. have their ow...
- 09:38 AM Feature #66 (In Progress): Write tests
- jahoti wrote:
> > Have you considered using UML (no, not that diagraming language, I mean User Mode Linux) to run te...
- 06:32 PM Feature #92: Replace cookie smuggling with some safer approach
- The commit that removes smuggling via cookies and employs synchronous XHR for the job is now on the `koszko` branch. ...
- 06:29 PM Revision 96068ada (hachette): replace cookies with synchronous XmlHttpRequest as policy smuggling method.
- Note: this breaks Mozilla port of Haketilo. Synchronous XmlHttpRequest doesn't work as well there. This will be fixed...
- 07:07 PM Feature #92: Replace cookie smuggling with some safer approach
- You know what? I'd leave the fingerprinting issue for now. The vunlerability doesn't exist in Mozilla browsers and ca...
- 06:08 PM Feature #92 (In Progress): Replace cookie smuggling with some safer approach
- jahoti wrote:
> > I did, however, hope there could be some simpler solution. When I tried it seemed that some fields...
- 02:00 AM Revision 263d03d5 (hachette): Fix license notices on JS and SH files
- Other files have been left, as no model notice is available
Also available in: Atom