- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/30/2021
- Last connection: 06/26/2022
- 07:21 PM Site fixes Site script request/donation #118: Various Small Scripts
- > Archive.org snapshots shouldn't differ at all in view-source: right?
In general they do. Wayback Machine alters ...
- 11:00 AM Site fixes Site script request/donation #118: Various Small Scripts
- Your slated.org fix removes the `#seckit-noscript-tag` element. However, I couldn't find such element (neither any JS...
- 08:36 AM Site fixes Support #120: How to deal with HttpOnly cookies?
- jacobk wrote:
> I decided to upload my "unfinished" scripts to that repository [...]
- 06:44 PM Site fixes Site script request/donation #118: Various Small Scripts
- With respect to Nintendo website, I found that:
Performing a search can be done by navigating to a page like `/app...
- 02:46 PM Site fixes Site script request/donation #118: Various Small Scripts
- I just released the libre ReCAPTCHA client for Haketilo, so I can focus on integrating your scripts now :)
- 02:43 PM Haketilo Wiki edit: Roadmap (#24)
- Update after releasing Hydrilla 1.1, Haketilo 2.1-beta1 and Hacktcha (libre client for ReCAPTCHA)
- 02:33 PM Site fixes Feature #107 (Closed): [Roadmap 5] A user-controlled reCAPTCHA client library
- 02:32 PM Haketilo Feature #71 (Closed): [Roadmap 5][Milestone] Make it possible for injected scripts to bypass CORS
[Here](https://git.koszko.org/haketilo-packages/cors-bypass/) is a Haketilo library that implemen...
- 02:27 PM Haketilo Feature #73: [Roadmap 6] Implement a permissions system
- This is now part of Hydrilla (with just 2 kinds of permissions now). Haketilo will gain support for this in 3.0.
- 02:24 PM Site fixes Site script request/donation #114: [script donation] codeforces.com
- With the newest updates to Haketilo and Hydrilla, custom site resources can now use `eval()` and utilize script files...
Also available in: Atom