- Registered on: 07/01/2021
- Last connection: 10/23/2021
- 05:57 AM Haketilo Support #95: Add JShelter in wiki: comparison with other extensions
- 0gitnick wrote:
> I haven't been able to come up with objective criteria for freedom/security/privacy. I attached a ...
- 07:22 AM Haketilo Feature #92: Replace cookie smuggling with some safer approach
- > I did, however, hope there could be some simpler solution. When I tried it seemed that some fields of the details o...
- 08:24 AM Haketilo Feature #92: Replace cookie smuggling with some safer approach
- Unfortunately, smuggling via redirection of requests seems to open up the risk of fingerprinting; I can't find a usef...
- 09:21 AM Haketilo Feature #22 (Feedback): supplement the build script with a makefile, also produce zipped artifacts
- An implementation of this is in the `build-sys` branch; it may need to be modified.
- 02:00 AM Haketilo Revision ef5ae649 (hachette): Adjust makefile targets
- Rename some files used in building and remove redundant aliases
- 02:00 AM Haketilo Revision fa5a0e79 (hachette): Add (basic) install support
- The extension can be installed if DESTDIR is supplied
- 02:00 AM Haketilo Revision f318575f (hachette): Add target and install directory auto-detection
- It's simplistic, yet (hopefully) good enough.
- 06:39 AM Haketilo Support #95: Add JShelter in wiki: comparison with other extensions
- > Looks like you've found a way to rate extensions more objectively ＼(^o^)／
*If* we can determine a suitable list ...
- 02:00 AM Haketilo Revision 564cb260 (hachette): Tidy up Makefile
- Add file prerequisites and some other minor changes
- 02:00 AM Haketilo Revision ee53045f (hachette): Add GNU's make targets, implementing dist
- Distribution tarballs can now be made with "make dist".
Also available in: Atom