- Registered on: 07/01/2021
- Last connection: 12/03/2021
- 11:42 PM Haketilo Development: RE: scripts, bags and pages - redesign?
- > Does the REUSE-generated spdx report contain the actual license texts?
Only for licenses not in the official lis...
- 01:10 AM Haketilo Development: RE: scripts, bags and pages - redesign?
- > Really? I am constantly noticing shortcomings in what I prepare (just look at the number of edits...)
- 11:26 PM Haketilo General discussion: RE: Establishing the Project Itself
- > Perhaps we could use a name like "Haketilo collective"?
That's definitely a better way- a separate name probably...
- Sorry in advance for the somewhat vague title!
It currently seems- to me, at least- that there is an ambiguity in ...
- 11:03 PM Haketilo Feature #97: Make tests system parametrizable through configure script
- > non-broken Jahoti's table, for reference:
Thanks for that! It pays to check what you write afterwards apparently...
- 08:08 AM Haketilo Feature #97 (In Progress): Make tests system parametrizable through configure script
- An attempt at this is now on the `jahoti` branch (not the `build-sys` branch, which would be too hard to bring up to ...
- 01:00 AM Haketilo Revision 215ca720 (haketilo): Clean up Makefile test targets
- Mark off the "tests" section and warn about build dir inflexibility
- 01:00 AM Haketilo Revision 7d1f777a (haketilo): Correct types in test/misc_constants.
- Load variable overrides with correct types
- 01:00 AM Haketilo Revision c39c6b9e (haketilo): Distinguish testing and installation browsers
- The configure script now accepts BROWSER and TEST_BROWSER
- 01:00 AM Haketilo Revision 201fcfad (haketilo): Support tests outside the source directory
- Explicitly use certs in the build directory, and tests in the source
Also available in: Atom