From 11/04/2021 to 12/03/2021
- 11:42 PM Haketilo Development: RE: scripts, bags and pages - redesign?
- > Does the REUSE-generated spdx report contain the actual license texts?
Only for licenses not in the official lis...
- 01:10 AM Haketilo Development: RE: scripts, bags and pages - redesign?
- > Really? I am constantly noticing shortcomings in what I prepare (just look at the number of edits...)
- 11:26 PM Haketilo General discussion: RE: Establishing the Project Itself
- > Perhaps we could use a name like "Haketilo collective"?
That's definitely a better way- a separate name probably...
- Sorry in advance for the somewhat vague title!
It currently seems- to me, at least- that there is an ambiguity in ...
- 11:03 PM Haketilo Feature #97: Make tests system parametrizable through configure script
- > non-broken Jahoti's table, for reference:
Thanks for that! It pays to check what you write afterwards apparently...
- 08:08 AM Haketilo Feature #97 (In Progress): Make tests system parametrizable through configure script
- An attempt at this is now on the `jahoti` branch (not the `build-sys` branch, which would be too hard to bring up to ...
- 01:00 AM Haketilo Revision 201fcfad (haketilo): Support tests outside the source directory
- Explicitly use certs in the build directory, and tests in the source
- 01:00 AM Haketilo Revision c39c6b9e (haketilo): Distinguish testing and installation browsers
- The configure script now accepts BROWSER and TEST_BROWSER
- 01:00 AM Haketilo Revision 7d1f777a (haketilo): Correct types in test/misc_constants.
- Load variable overrides with correct types
- 01:00 AM Haketilo Revision 215ca720 (haketilo): Clean up Makefile test targets
- Mark off the "tests" section and warn about build dir inflexibility
- 01:00 AM Haketilo Revision 3fcff338 (haketilo): Make testing configurable
- Add options to configure in accordance with #97
- 01:00 AM Haketilo Revision d16e763e (haketilo): Merge branch 'koszko' into jahoti
- 12:57 AM Haketilo Feature #66: Write tests
- This seems to be coming together well!
I'm in the process of addressing #97, which (along with a few other build s...
- 12:49 AM Project website Feature #35: [Roadmap 4] Create MVP website for the project
- > Since Hydrilla is exclusively a developer thing, it should be included in the website's wiki, but I think it probab...
- 01:00 AM Haketilo Revision 5a002642 (haketilo): Allow testing behavior to be customized
- Adds PYTEST, PYTHON, BROWSER_BIN, TEST_PORT, and TEST_PROFILE variables
- 01:00 AM Haketilo Revision 6d819aae (haketilo): Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/koszko' into build-sys
- 04:48 AM Haketilo Feature #22: supplement the build script with a makefile, also produce zipped artifacts
- I just realized there was an edit- sorry I didn't respond!
In case you didn't work out what happened, `build-sys` ...
- 04:40 AM Haketilo Feature #45: Add a universal wildcard for URLs
- > I think the best action we can take now is to put this idea aside for some time and instead create fixes (like Clou...
- 04:28 AM Project website Feature #35: [Roadmap 4] Create MVP website for the project
- > Regardless of what we choose, I think it'd be good to give both Hydrilla and the website the same look&feel
- 04:07 AM Haketilo Feature #66: Write tests
- It's working nicely! I've had a look at the unshare manpage as well, and while it deserves a more thorough read you'v...
- 02:27 AM Haketilo Feature #92: Replace cookie smuggling with some safer approach
- > I'd leave the fingerprinting issue for now. The vunlerability doesn't exist in Mozilla browsers and can be mitigate...
- 02:22 AM Haketilo Development: RE: scripts, bags and pages - redesign?
- The new version looks great! Apart from signatures and related information, it looks to have everything we might need...
Also available in: Atom