Rename the extension and find some good icon 🪓
In addition to the extension itself, the documentation (https://hachettebugs.koszko.org/projects/hachette/wiki) will also have to be updated.
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 0 to 40
Patches for renaming have been pushed to both the
All that remains, if that went smoothly and becomes suitable for merging, is to select an icon. Given that there don't seem to be any artists here (I'm certainly not one), it might be best to either:
- choose something simple and abstract (say, a letter H with a line through it), or
- hire/seek help from someone with someone who is :)
Out of those, I personally liek this one the most:
P.S. I'll merge it together with the icon once we agree on it
- Subject changed from Rename the extension and find some good icon to Rename the extension and find some good icon 🪓
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 40 to 90
Chromium rejected SVG icons, so I made it into PNG of various sizes. I automatized this with an sh loop and an inkscape command. However, I put it in a separate script instead of build.sh, because people shouldn't be required to have inkscape installed in order to build Hachette. For now, we can re-generate and commit the PNGs every time the icon gets updated (which I don't expect to happen often).
Also, I thought a slightly rotated hatched would look cool. Especially that icons are square anyway, which gives plenty of room for rotating. I pushed it on my branch, waiting for your feedback